Looking for top caliber educationist with a proven track record, passionate, dynamic and inspirational person who has a sound knowledge of the technicalities of School Administration plus good management competence to lead its Section.
The eligible candidate, in addition to having passion to work with clear goals in a challenging educational environment, must be;
- Responsible for day to day management of the school
- Responsible for Initiate, prioritize and lead the unit improvement activities through effective strategic leadership and planning which supports the vision, mission and values of school.
- Ensure the standards of teaching and learning process in all areas within the unit.
- Provide clear view of the unit’s aims so that all staff knows what is required of them and are competent and committed to achieving the school’s goals
- Responsible for the systems are in place for the performance management of unit’s staff and that their effectiveness is monitored.
Qualifications & Experience
- An experienced person with more than 5 years at a senior management level and should have the background to handle a position of this nature.
- Proven track record in teaching in local or international curriculum including managing a section like Primary or Post Primary.
- A graduate of a recognized University in Sri Lanka or UGC approved foreign University with supporting Degrees / Post Graduate Diploma in Education.