- Handle all aspects of Student Registration, scheduling and Student Record Keeping, including registering all new students, completing schedules, making permanent records for each student and other tasks related to registration and Student Record Keeping.
- Maintain the Student Information System, including student biographical changes, academic changes, and extract specific statistical information from the Student Information System as required.
- Liaise with all sections segments in the College related to Admissions.
- Follow the Education Department circulars as well as the Admission policies, Rules and Regulations of the Board of Governors.
- Maintaining confidentiality regarding School/Workplace matters.
Qualifications and Experience
- Recognized Degree, local or overseas or equivalent or Higher Diploma from a local or overseas University/Institution.
- 5 years relevant experience, preferably in an Educational environment.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written in English and Sinhala. Being trilingual will be an added advantage.
- Capability of making independent decisions related to Admission matters.
- Competent level of IT Literacy.
A salary in keeping with seniority is contemplated.