- Overall responsibility for inspection of the School Building Facilities, Sports Complex, Playground, Water Drainage System and handling all routine maintenance work.
- Supervise and upkeep Maintenance Division Staff.
- Maintain equipment inventory and place orders for purchases when necessary.
- Design and implement proper maintenance logs and to report daily activities.
- Prepare Monthly Reports to be submitted through the Chairman of the Buildings Committee to the Board of Governors.
Qualifications and Experience
- Should have HNDE/NDCE/NCT/(Civil) or equivalent certificate.
- Hands-on experience of more than 5 years in Building Maintenance, Electrical Systems, Plumbing, Air Conditioning, Garden Maintenance, Health, Safety, Security, etc.
- Process a sound knowledge of information technology, preferable with ability to operate Auto Cad.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills with excellent ability to communicate in English. Being trilingual will be an advantage.
- Residing within 20 km distance from School Premises in Colombo will also be an advantage.
- Age below 50 years.
An attractive salary package will be offered to the successful applicant.