With the liberate contribution of Al Haj Abdul Gaffoor the generalist muslim philanthropist and one of the few business magnate of the muslim community who has an underlying love and affection for the education of people, made a general contribution to the college by building at his own cost of Rs. 20,000 a science laboratory by the side of the main building and housed in the Wapichi Marikar block.
Mr DMD Stephen JP further donated Rs. 10,000 to the science lab this building was completaed in 1922. In 1952 the science lab was re-equipped with all essential equipment for the study of Physics, chemistry, botany, zoology through a gift of Rs. 26,393 made by the mosque committee for this purpose Rs. 10.000 was donated by his holiness Dr Seyedna Yaher Seijudeen Sahab, councilor of the Muslim University of Aligarh.