The main building consist of sixteen class rooms, administration section and a high ceiling hall. The Ghaffoor hall costs Rs.150,000 to build of which Al-haj NDM Abdul Ghaffoor donated Rs. 50,000.
The government contributed Rs. 35,000 and the mosque comitee Rs. 20,000. The college is eternally grateful to Al-haj MDM Abdul Ghafoor. The manager, the managing committee of the Maradana mosque, the good wishes at the muslim community are all contributing factors to this great achivement.
The main building was declared opened by Sir Herbert J Stanley, governer of ceylon in 1929.