- Oversee the entire purchase functions to procure high-quality, cost-efficient supplies for the College.
- Follow procurement procedures, maintain an updated list of inventory and incoming supplies,
- Identify and determine the products and service needs for procurement for the entire College.
- Check and verify the current inventory levels of required materials and storage thereof.
- Communicating and negotiating prices with all relevant suppliers.
- Maintaining accurate records of purchases and prices of all related documents for future reference.
- Ensure with adequate systems, accuracy, quality and quantity of each supply.
- Maintaining Registers of all the Purchase Orders, Delivery Orders and Goods Received Notes in a computerized environment as well as for manual maintain needs when necessary.
Qualifications and Experience
- Certificate in the field of Supply and Materials Management.
- Hands-on experience of more than 5 years in a service focused sector, preferably in an Educational Institution would be an advantage.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Sinhala or Tamil.
A salary commensurate with responsibilities is envisaged.