- Co-ordinate with the External Counsel retained by the College for litigation matters.
- Represent the College in legal matters with the relevant authorities.
- Provide legal advice to relevant officials as and when required.
- Drafting or Re-drafting documents according to the requirements of Employment Regulation.
- Ensure compliance and a high standard of ethical conduct in law.
- Ensure a cost conscious process delivery in related matters.
Qualifications and Experience
- Should be an Attorney-at-Law and having a Degree in Law will be an added advantage.
- Possess at least 7 years post – qualifying experience in litigation involving Labour Laws.
- Have very strong communication skills in English and Sinhala. Being trilingual would be an advantage.
Remuneration to be negotiated.