Interact is Rotary International’s service club for young people ages 12 to 18. Interact clubs are sponsored by individual Rotary clubs, which provide support and guidance, but they are self-governing and self-supporting.
Each year, Interact clubs complete at least two community service projects, one of which furthers international understanding and goodwill. Through these efforts, Interactors develop a network of friendships with local and overseas clubs and learn the importance of
- Developing leadership skills and personal integrity
- Demonstrating helpfulness and respect for others
- Understanding the value of individual responsibility and hard work
- Advancing international understanding and goodwill
As one of the most significant and fastest-growing programs of Rotary service, with more than 10,700 clubs in 109 countries and geographical areas, Interact has become a worldwide phenomenon. Almost 200,000 young people are involved in Interact.
- Presidents & Secretaries of the Interact Club of Zahira College
- District Officials from the Interact Club of Zahira College
- Achievements of the Interact Club of Zahira College
“Interact to Succeed” – The Interact Club of Zahira College takes immense pride in illustrating the amount of influence the Interact movement has made to those who joined the movement. The video displays what made fresh students join the Interact movement and how the Interact movement has helped people changed their life into something beautiful through service and prepare them to face life challenges.